E Construction Ltd.
is one of Western Canada's largest paving contractors, with over 650 employees.
We are currently seeking experienced seasonal EQUIPMENT SERVICEMAN/WOMAN
to work full-time within our various locations throughout Alberta.
- Change and service vehicle filters.
- Oil and grease bearings and diesel equipment parts to remove excess asphalt.
- Fuel and service road construction equipment fleet and vehicles at remote and in-town job sites.
- Perform belt adjustments and replacement services.
- Maintain tools, equipment and vehicles as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the availability of tolls and equipment needed to complete routine duties.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the well being of others.
- Perform other related duties as required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Valid Class 3 Drivers License, with Air Break endorsement
- 1 to 2 years as an equipment serviceman/woman.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and equipment repair.
- Knowledge of oil types and usages.
- Out of town travel is required.
- Overtime as required.
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Must comply with and pass the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance.
- A pension plan, including company matching contributions
- Educational assistance and ongoing training
- Company provided accommodations and meals
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, and more.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send in your resume by pressing the "Apply Now" button below.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with E Construction Ltd., however only candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.