NWT Construction is a locally owned and operated construction company based in Yellowknife, NWT. Our operations started in 2005 after the acquisition of an existing company with over 25 years’ experience in the marketplace. We proudly provide highway and civil road construction services to all areas throughout the Northwest Territories. We take pride in our employees and place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic, year round PROJECT MANAGER
, to work full-time in our division located in Yellowknife. This opportunity allows the successful applicant to work in the capital city of the Northwest Territories, and capitalize on the beauty of one of Canada’s most adventurous northern communities, filled with great fishing, snowmobiling, walking trails, crystal clear lakes, and more than 240 shimmering days of the aurora borealis. Needless to say this is an adventurers dream, and a great opportunity for job growth and advancement.
- Obtain, review and interpret tender specifications to determine project feasibility and job requirements.
- Review and assess work completed to ensure schedules are maintained.
- Responsible for cost control, cash flow and receivables of projects.
- Ensure projects meet or exceed the objectives of quality and profitability targets.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress estimates to ensure proper payments are received and paid.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end accounting.
- Other related duties as required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 2 – 3 year Technical Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- P.M.P. or C.E.T. certification preferred.
- Class 5 Drivers License.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in civil construction Project Management
- Must comply with Drug and Alcohol testing requirements.
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate:
- An attractive salary
- Fantastic bonus program
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Health Spending Account
- Generous vacation and flexible working arrangement
- Relocation package available to those who qualify
- Employer matched pension plan
- Continuing education sponsorship opportunities
- We recruit for succession, with great opportunities for career advancement
- Unique and exciting travel opportunities
- Family friendly work atmosphere
- Experiences you can brag to your friends about
- Much more...
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application.