E Construction Ltd.
is one of Western Canada’s largest paving contractors, with over 600 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. Our equipment fleet and shops are among the most modern in our business. We take pride in our employees and place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
We are currently looking for a full-time QUALITY CONTROL TECHNOLOGIST
for various locations throughout our company for the 2019 construction season.
- Control and manage contract specifications on small to multi-million dollar projects while maintaining high and consistent accuracy
- Test road construction materials such as asphalt concrete pavement and granular base course
- Provide guidance to technologists working with you on crushing and paving projects
- Ensure you are in compliance with testing standards
- Provide technical advice during bidding. i.e. asphalt contents, gradation splits and suitability of aggregates
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Prior experience working within a paving company is a definite asset
- Minimum 5 years of construction related experience in the Quality Control field
As the key technologist on the job, you are the technical adviser and should familiarize yourself with the appropriate information from the contract. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan, as well as excellent opportunities for professional growth.